Articles about spirituality….Spiritual Information
- How Do You Meditate Properly?
- Spiritual Life – How to Live a More Spiritual Life
- The Power of Crystals
- Spiritual Healing – The Amazing Gift From the Creator
- How to Manifest Your Desires With Law of Attraction – Meditation Technique
- The Different Stages of Meditation
- Could you have met your soul mate in your past life?
- Spiritual Manifestation – What is It? Spiritual Information
- Communications From the Other Side
- How to Meditate For Beginners – Four Simple Steps
“”Did You Meet Your Soul Mate in a Past Life, and Are You Waiting to Reunite – In This Life?
Some people who have feelings of loss and of being unfulfilled, and who struggle to make and maintain meaningful and loving relationships, may be waiting to reunite with a lost love, or soul mate, from a previous life or past lives. A past life reading can give you insights into your past life experiences.
If you feel, or through a past life reading or regression it is revealed to you, that you lost a love in a past life, there are certain things you can do to help you come to terms with this. No one can say for certain however, if this will help you reunite in this lifetime:
- You will need to develop your resilience against loss and pain. Sometimes you will be alone and you will not feel whole. To combat these feelings you must constantly maintain a positive attitude. In life many things happen to us. Sometimes we call them bad luck. Luck happens to us every day and it is we who label it good, or bad. In most of the bad things that happen to us we can usually find a positive outcome – no matter how small. Always try to find this positive. A positive attitude will ensure that your life is rich, happy and you achieve your dreams and goals.
- Accept life as it is and embrace the bad things as a learning experience. This way you will find peace and contentment. Acceptance is your key for a better tomorrow.
- In this life you must try not to be too emotional and try to react positively to circumstances that occur. You have a choice as to how you respond to events in your life. One way is to respond and manage these events through decisive action. This is an important lesson you may have experienced before. We never have to be the victim of our circumstances; we always choose how we react to outside events.
- Don’t sell yourself short in any areas of your life by believing you don’t deserve the best. You have the capacity to achieve all you want in your ambitions, desires, goals, and relationships – all you need is a little organisation to achieve it.
- Don’t let yourself be taken for granted just because it’s now a habit of yours to be disappointed. People treat us the way we allow them to treat us, so if you want to be treated better you must first honour and respect yourself. Now is the time to treat yourself with the respect that you deserve. Once we honour and respect ourselves we attract honour and respect.”"
By: Alison Yates
How To Meditate
Chakra Clearing – Re-energize and Balance Yourself in Twenty Minutes
Chakra clearing paves the way to opening your creative energy. Learn how to easily clear up what may be blocking you from success. Re-energize and balance yourself in twenty minutes.
I want to share with you a process that will clear your Chakras allowing you to get the most out of any Chakra based meditation you may be doing.
I discovered this technique a while back and was grateful I did. It gave me clarity about which of my Chakras needed attention. That information allowed me to work on the areas in my life that were blocked.
Let’s Start with some basic background information. The word Chakra means vortex or wheel. Chakras are energy centers in our body. There are seven main Chakras in the body. They are lined up from the base of the spine to the top of your head. Each Chakra adjusts different aspects of your personality. They each have different tasks. By Chakra clearing you can give your whole entire energy system a boost.
Breakdown of Each Chakra
First Chakra: Color: Red The base or root Chakra located at the base of the spine. Responsible for basic survival needs, groundedness, sexuality and strength.
Second Chakra: Color: Orange the Womb/Spleen Chakra is located below the navel. Responsible for: creativity, intimacy and warmth
Third Chakra color: Yellow The Solar Plexus Chakra located above the navel. Responsible for:
confidence, power and learning.
Fourth Chakra Color: Green Heart Chakra located in the middle of the chest. Responsible for: love, healing, unity, empathy and service.
Fifth Chakra Color: Sky Blue Throat Chakra located at the throat. Responsible for: communication,
creativity and expression.
Sixth Chakra Color: Indigo or White Third eye Chakra located between the eyebrows just above the bridge of the nose. Responsible for: Psychic abilities and higher consciousness.
Seventh Chakra Color: Purple Crown Chakra located at the top of the head. Responsible for: spirit and higher self.
Clearing, Strengthening and Balancing Your Chakras.
Lie on your back. You can do this your self or have a friend perform the technique. First shake your hands to clear the energy. Then take your hands, open and palms down one on top of the other and place them over the first Chakra and start to circle it counterclockwise about 3 to 4 inches above the Chakra. To determine which is counterclockwise imagine a clock lying face up on your navel.
*You can use one hand if you like, then use the left to clear and the right to sooth.
Make sure you or your friend make slow counterclockwise circles over the Chakra. Do this for approximately one to two minutes. Then shake off your hands to clear the energy and circle clockwise for half as long as the counterclockwise direction.
Repeat this with each Chakra. If you are a man and Chakra clearing everything is the same expect for the crown Chakra. With that Chakra you would start clockwise to clear the Chakra and then counterclockwise to sooth it.
When doing this process you will notice that the counterclockwise brings up toxic energies moving these out of the body. The clockwise portion is very important as it completes the process by soothing the Chakra then stabilizing it.
You may notice headaches or a stomach ache when you are Chakra clearing; this means you are accomplishing the goal and getting rid of any clogged energy. After you have stopped and shake your hands then start in the clockwise direction this will sooth that Chakra and soon your headache or stomachache ache will disappear.
Use Chakra clearing daily or weekly. You can use it as often as you feel necessary based on your mood.
At the first start of this process you may find that one or two Chakras need more attention, if that is the case you may want to clear those everyday until you notice a difference in your energy. Then once you feel those Chakras have been cleared you can switch to once a week.
When I first started with this technique I noticed right away which Chakras needed attention. Allowing for the realization of which areas in my life I needed to work on.
Since each Chakra has its own personality traits it’s responsible for, it is easy to see where you will need to focus in order to feel balance and energized again. Take a look at the specific areas that are causing you the most discomfort when you start the Chakra clearing.
I noticed that my heart Chakra needed some attention. I then started to look at why I may have a blocked heart Chakra and discovered I needed to forgive myself for some past mistakes that I had made.
Chakra clearing is one of the many useful tools I have found to give me that peaceful centered feeling. I hope you enjoy the discovery of your energy centers and how relevant they are to a well balanced healthy life style.
Article By: Dawn Abraham
How to Balance Your Chakra