- How Do You Meditate Properly?
- Spiritual Life – How to Live a More Spiritual Life
- The Power of Crystals
- Spiritual Healing – The Amazing Gift From the Creator
- How to Manifest Your Desires With Law of Attraction – Meditation Technique
- The Different Stages of Meditation
- Could you have met your soul mate in your past life?
- Spiritual Manifestation – What is It? Spiritual Information
- Communications From the Other Side
- How to Meditate For Beginners – Four Simple Steps
Could you have met your soul mate in your past life?
“”Did You Meet Your Soul Mate in a Past Life, and Are You Waiting to Reunite – In This Life?
Some people who have feelings of loss and of being unfulfilled, and who struggle to make and maintain meaningful and loving relationships, may be waiting to reunite with a lost love, or soul mate, from a previous life or past lives. A past life reading can give you insights into your past life experiences.
If you feel, or through a past life reading or regression it is revealed to you, that you lost a love in a past life, there are certain things you can do to help you come to terms with this. No one can say for certain however, if this will help you reunite in this lifetime:
- You will need to develop your resilience against loss and pain. Sometimes you will be alone and you will not feel whole. To combat these feelings you must constantly maintain a positive attitude. In life many things happen to us. Sometimes we call them bad luck. Luck happens to us every day and it is we who label it good, or bad. In most of the bad things that happen to us we can usually find a positive outcome – no matter how small. Always try to find this positive. A positive attitude will ensure that your life is rich, happy and you achieve your dreams and goals.
- Accept life as it is and embrace the bad things as a learning experience. This way you will find peace and contentment. Acceptance is your key for a better tomorrow.
- In this life you must try not to be too emotional and try to react positively to circumstances that occur. You have a choice as to how you respond to events in your life. One way is to respond and manage these events through decisive action. This is an important lesson you may have experienced before. We never have to be the victim of our circumstances; we always choose how we react to outside events.
- Don’t sell yourself short in any areas of your life by believing you don’t deserve the best. You have the capacity to achieve all you want in your ambitions, desires, goals, and relationships – all you need is a little organisation to achieve it.
- Don’t let yourself be taken for granted just because it’s now a habit of yours to be disappointed. People treat us the way we allow them to treat us, so if you want to be treated better you must first honour and respect yourself. Now is the time to treat yourself with the respect that you deserve. Once we honour and respect ourselves we attract honour and respect.”"
By: Alison Yates
How To Meditate