Articles about spirituality….Spiritual Information
- How Do You Meditate Properly?
- Spiritual Life – How to Live a More Spiritual Life
- The Power of Crystals
- Spiritual Healing – The Amazing Gift From the Creator
- How to Manifest Your Desires With Law of Attraction – Meditation Technique
- The Different Stages of Meditation
- Could you have met your soul mate in your past life?
- Spiritual Manifestation – What is It? Spiritual Information
- Communications From the Other Side
- How to Meditate For Beginners – Four Simple Steps
1. Ancient Mayans The Ancient Mayans were obsessed with time, and their calendar was in some ways more accurate than our current calendar. The Mayan calendar is able to predict eclipses thousands of years in advance. It also turned out to be prophetic, as it predicted in the 8th century BC that “white skinned bearded gods would arrive from across the sea on March 5, 1519″, the exact day that alignment and his Conquistadors arrive in the new world. The Earth and the Sun come into exact alignment with the center of the milky way galaxy on December 21, 2012. The Mayans reference a “Dark Mother” / Black Hole, at the center of the galaxy. (Which science has recently shown to have credence). This alignment only occurs 1 time every 25,800 years.
2. Cumaen Sybel lived in ancient Rome around the 6th century BC. She was highly regarded by Roman authorities. Her scrolls were housed in the temple of Jupiter and were some of the most important religious documents of their time. She predicts the world will last for 9 periods of 800 years, and that the 10th generation will begin around 2000 AD, and that it will be the last generation. She accurately predicted the invasion of Hannibal 700 years before his arrival, and his defeat. She also predicted Emperor Constantine by name 800 years before his birth. It is also believed that she may have predicted Christ 20 years prior to his birth.
3. I CHING The I CHING The I Ching (Wade-Giles), or “Yì J+ng” (Pinyin); also called “Book of Changes” or “Classic of Changes” is one of the oldest of the Chinese Classic Texts The book is a symbol system used to identify order in chance events. The text describes an ancient system of cosmology and philosophy that is intrinsic to ancient Chinese cultural beliefs. Wiki says..
One of McKenna’s ideas is known as Novelty Theory. It predicts the ebb and flow of novelty in the universe as an inherent quality of time. McKenna developed the theory in the mid-1970s after his experiences in the Amazon at La Chorrera led him to closely study the King Wen sequence of the I-Ching. Novelty theory involves ontology, extropy, and eschatology. The theory proposes that the universe is an engine designed for the production and conservation of novelty. Novelty, in this context, can be thought of as newness, or extropy (a term coined by Max More meaning the opposite of entropy). According to McKenna, when novelty is graphed over time, a fractal waveform known as “timewave zero” or simply the “timewave” results. The graph shows at what time periods, but never at what locations, novelty increases or decreases.
Considered by some to represent a model of history’s most important events, the universal algorithm has also been extrapolated to be a model for future events. McKenna admitted to the expectation of a “singularity of novelty”, and that he and his colleagues projected many hundreds of years into the future to find when this singularity (runaway “newness” or extropy) could occur. Millenarians give more credence to Novelty theory as a way to predict the future (especially regarding 2012) than McKenna himself. The graph of extropy had many enormous fluctuations over the last 25,000 years, but amazingly, it hit an asymptote at exactly December 21, 2012. In other words, entropy (or habituation) no longer exists after that date.
So, the King Wen sequence shows that the time line ends on exactly December 21, 2012. The same day the Mayan Calendar ends.
4. Merlin (Merlin The Wild) Myrddin Wyllt Merlin, a 6th century British prophet, also foretells the end of the world. He predicted the first American colony by name. He predicted the British victory at Waterloo, the Nazi holocaust, and some of his farther reaching predictions may strike true in your thoughts, like this one “At that time shall a man, standing on the shore of England, speak instantly to a man in France through a speaking stone.” He also predicts that the sea will discharge into the river (i don’t know the spelling of that river) and that fish will grow multiple tales because of this. There happens to be a modern day nuclear reactor right next to that river.5. Mother Shipton Though her prophecies may have been fabricated in the 1800′s, I find it interesting that one of them reads something like “When pictures look alive, and ships swim like fish.. and men soar in the sky like birds, then half the world deep drenched in blood shall die”.
6. John Of Patmos The book of Revelation has some chilling words of prophecy that most are familiar with. Including flood, famine, earthquakes, etc. Which also coincide with many of the other prophecies we have discussed.
7. The Web Bot Project This was referenced on the History Channel, and I can not seem to find any solid information about it via the internet. It was said on the H channel that the web bot technology was created as a predictive model for the stock market, and at some point it began to predict future world events as well. The web bot is said to predict limited nuclear war and world disasters around 2008-2009 leading up to devastating world events in 2012.
What could happen? It is now believed that a polar shift has happened in the past, and could happen again in the future. This shift would cause all of the same types of disasters that I have discussed in these prophecies. This would involved the magnetic poles of the Earth..well..shifting, and if this happened quickly (over days or hours) it could be devastating.
Article by: Craig Mccoy
Spiritual How To – Spiritual Information – Meditation Information